Mark your calendars for October 26th. The October meeting this year is a field trip event to 3rd Space Brewing! We haven’t had a field trip in a few years, and this is a great way to check out Kevin Wright’s new brewery in our fair city. Kevin will host us and tell us about his journey, his beers, and his plans for the future.
Kevin grew up in Thiensville, is a distinguished graduate from the UC Davis Master Brewer Program, and is the former brewer for California’s Hangar 24 Brewery. If you attended out Advanced Hombrewing Conference this year, you might remember his pre-conference kick-off talk.
Third Space is located at 1505 W St Paul Ave in Milwaukee.
Here are some details about our evening:
- Third Space will open it’s doors to the Barons only at 6PM. The brewery will be closed to the public.
- The meeting will start at 7:30PM. We’ll do announcements as usual.
- Each guest will get 3 drink tickets for Third Space tap beer. They’ll have at least 5 beers to choose from.
- There is no kitchen at 3rd Space, but the Oscars On Roll food truck will be there if you’d like to order some food onsite. Please consider coming early if you are planning on ordering from the truck. The truck will stay onsite until 8pm or until business slows down for them.
- You are welcome to bring food and snacks.
- Please do not bring outside beer or homebrew. This is an event to drink Third Space beer and support the brewery.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Third Space on October 26th!